POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Well - final (115 kbau jpg) : Re: The Well - final (115 kbau jpg) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Well - final (115 kbau jpg)
From: Stephen Bell
Date: 3 Mar 2001 17:11:19
Message: <3aa16c07@news.povray.org>
Nice revisions.  The birds were exactly what you needed to liven it up a
little.  The broom and the hay wagon are great too.  The brightness is
alright on my monitor, but I have my monitor set really bright all the time.
My advice to you now is to load it up on a few other computers to see how
others see it.  You brightened up the scene with a bit more yellow light,
didn't you?  Whatever you did to the light source, I can tell a difference
now (especially on the well).  Anyway, good job.  Just watch the gamma for
people on darker computers.

Stephen Bell